First up I present Diligence. I actually finished stitching this in June but I didn't get around to framing it until just before Christmas.
Linen - 35ct from kit
Threads - AVAS from kit
The frame came from the Range and cost £8.99! I think it suits the piece quite well.
My next finish is Bird in Bough and, again, the frame came from the Range. I was a bit masochistic with this one and chose to follow chart A which involved stitching the bough and leaves in split stitch and stem stitch. It would have been so much easier if I'd stitched it all in cross stitch!
Linen - 36 ct , tea dyed by me
Threads - DMC
Then I started the Twigg Miniatures. I have managed to finish L.T. (over two, what's not to like) and have made a good start on Sarah Twigg (over one, daylight stitching only).
Linen - 30ct WDW Parchment
Threads - my own conversion to DMC
Sorry about the picture but it was taken during the evening.
And, last but not least, I have started The Gardner Pocketbook as a relief from the over one on Sarah Twigg. Only trouble is, I'm not sure about the background colours and may make a few changes.
This is stitched over two on 35ct WDW angel hair with DMC threads.
Well, that's me caught up on my Scarlet Letter stitching. Hopefully, I won't take so long between posts.