Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Wednesday, 5 February 2014

The Home Stretch

Here is where Margret Lawrance sits this morning.



With lots of Olympic TV viewing coming up in the next couple weeks, there should be plenty of couch time for the final push to the finish.

We're big winter sports people here. My husband competed in ski jumping in his younger years, and he's off this week with his buddies attending a number of ski jump tournaments in the Upper Midwest of the US. He has his annual trip to Lahti, Finland coming up in a few weeks, also for ski jumping tournaments. As much as I'd love to see Finland, the prospect of standing out in the cold all day doesn't do much for me. We'll stay home and nest on the couch, Margret Lawrance and I.

Hope everyone affected by this endless winter is staying warm and keeping up his or her spirits up. Cheers to all.

9 comments:

Jenny said...

Your Margaret is looking just lovely.

Krista said...

Love the bright colors on this one, Kathie! So very pretty! Enjoy the Olympics. I am looking forward to it too.

Lanie said...

Very pretty, Kathie! Enjoy your stitching time with the Olympics ... I am looking forward to the sights from Russia.
I'll be waiting for your finish post! :)

Bethany said...

I just love it when my husband goes off for a few days. No cleaning, cooking, nothing to take me away from all the stitching my heart desires....

Dawn said...

Beautiful!!

Cindy L said...

Beautiful! Looks very close to a finish. Your husband's adventures sound so exciting...good luck to him and maybe you'll get extra time to stitch.

Debbie Bauer said...

Your sampler is beautiful! It sure is a nice treat to have me time to stitch.

Nicola said...

You have made tremendous progress Kathie and she looks so pretty.

Enjoy the Olympics.

Bethany said...

Wow, you got a lot finished. A finish is right around the corner.