Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Update

Hi All,

It has been awhile since I posted an update.  The last time I posted I had almost completed the Queen and King.  Here is a pic of the completed Queen and King with the dog.  Love the dog.







Then came the grass.   There is a looooot of grass.  I decided to stitch the verse and the grass together so it wouldn't be as tedious.  I took these pictures on Sunday but didn't have time to post until now.  The grass and verse are now complete but it will be a couple more weeks before I can take another picture.




The verse is a little hard to read.  Hopefully this will help

The wind blows out the bubble dies
The spring entomb'd in autumn lies
The dew dries up the star is shot
The flight is past and man forgot.

There have been quite a few finishes in the past couple of weeks and many more samplers to add to my list.

Enjoy,
Dawn M



  

8 comments:

Loraine said...

What a wonderful sampler! The grass section looks tedious, but I love the color variation.

Kaisievic said...

This is just stunning! I admire your stitching talent.

Jenny said...

Your sampler is looking great Dawn. I love the little dog in this one....he is so happy :)

Lanie said...

Beautiful stitching, Dawn. I think this is such a "happy" sampler ... love the happy couple, love the happy dog, love the flowers ... love, love, love!

Cindy L said...

Dawn, this also looks like such a fun sampler to stitch.

Nicola said...

I adore this sampler, methinks that Marsha has a wicked sense of humour with her designs :o))

Maria del Valle said...

Hello Dawn
Beautiful stitching!
The most important thing I think, is that you have shared with us what you do, I'm enjoying!

Bethany said...

Thank you for the closeups. Coming along nicely.