Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Wednesday, 19 March 2014

Completed Margret Gatis - Day 15

Just a quick note and picture - finished the last band on Margret Gatis on St. Patrick's Day - my interpretation of stitches and color placement.  I'll post a full picture of the sampler soon - hope to have some time this weekend but thought you might enjoy this - more detail as always on :
www.thesongofmyneedle.blogspot.com
Margret Gatis - Day 15
Completed last remaining band  of the sampler - my interpretation  

4 comments:

Lanie said...

Very pretty, Nupur! Congratulations on this magnificent finish ... I cannot wait to see photos of the entire sampler!

Fiona said...

Congratulations on your finish.

Krista said...

Amazing work Nupur! All the special stitches are beautiful!

Jenny said...

Your needlework is beautiful as always! Congratulations on an amazing finish. I will be looking forward to seeing pictures of the whole sampler!