Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Monday, 3 March 2014

Ellenor Wycks WIP


Here are the progress photos of one of my current projects--Ellenor Wycks.  I am having so much fun working on this and I forget how relaxing blackwork can be.  There is fill in work to do, but that will be done later.
I also used the wrong blue on the band with the stylized "s" motif, but it is not coming out.  Two of the blues are very similar so it really won't make a difference.

Kim  Hummel

8 comments:

Krista said...

Looks amazing Kim! You have really got quite a bit done! I like your idea of leaving the satin stitch for later. I hope I will eventually find it relaxing too! lol!

Debbie Bauer said...

Beautiful! You seem to be enjoying her very much!

Bethany said...

What a beauty. You are coming along nicely. It is nice to see so many band samplers working....

Lanie said...

Pretty, Pretty 'Ellenor' ... your stitching is beautiful, Kim!
I am enjoying the posts showing the progress on all these Ellenors!

Jenny said...

I love Ellenor! She is such a beautiful sampler and you have done a wonderful job stitching her. I too am enjoying all the posts about Ellenor :)

Nicola said...

Wonderful progress Kim and you are right blackwork is relaxing.

Ellenor's use of colours is so pretty that it lifts the heart to stitch her sampler.

Cindy L said...

Kim, another beautiful sampler! I am also enjoying all the progress stitching on Ellenor.

SonjaC said...

You have done a terrific job, I have been looking at all these Ellenor samplers and I think I have to make a purchase! Truly beautiful and a great idea to save the satin stitches!! Can't wait to see more.