Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Monday, 24 March 2014

Lady and the Castle

Hello Everyone,

Ten hours of stitching over the past couple of weekends has brought me from here:

To here:



I was able to finish outlining the clouds on the left and to start on filling in the sun:


It has been so dark and cloudy this winter. Having a bit of sun and so being able to work in natural light has made a difference.

Congratulations to all on their progress!

8 comments:

Vera said...

This is wonderful Erica! Love the sun -- the color is just so vibrant.

Jenny said...

Beautiful! You are making wonderful progress and I agree the sun is vibrant...I just love it!

Winderwoodfarm said...

The colors are so bright, awesome job! Cannot wait to see more....

Debbie Bauer said...

Beautiful! Great progress made!

Lanie said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely your 'Lady' is Erica!
The colors had so much life to this piece.

Bethany said...

Wow, I can't believe how much you have completed. This is coming along very nicely, have fun coloring in.

Nicola said...

This sampler never fails to delight. I am in awe of your exquisite stitching.

Cindy L said...

Erica, it is so good to see your progress on "the lady". Your stitching is beautiful and I do enjoy the updates.