Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Sunday, 2 March 2014

Margret Gatis 1711 - Day 9 & 10

Continuing on with this sampler and mapping out all the bands so I can choose to work on things depending on how tired I am at the end of the day.
Here are some of the pictures of my progress to date :
Margret Gatis - Day 9
The Song of my Needle


Margret Gatis - Day 10
The Song of my Needle


 
More on my blog as always : www.thesongofmyneedle.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Bethany said...

I know I have asked this before, but I find, you get a lot of stitching completed in a day. How many hours did you work on day 10? Your sampler is really lovely and so perfect....

Debbie Bauer said...

Love the colors in Margret Gatis. Wow Nupur, as always I am in awe of your beautiful stitching!

Theresa said...

This is lovely and looks so elaborate!

Krista said...

Beautiful progress, Nupur! The whitework band is so pretty.

Nicola said...

Your whitework panel is perfection Nupur. Thank you for sharing this.