Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Friday, 14 March 2014

Mary Bailey Work in Progress

 Here is a little more progress on Mary Bailey.  I am just really loving this sampler and the bright colors too.   I hope to get more done and on to stitching the red house too.   This is such a unique sampler and I am so glad to have this.  I was so happy hearing that Nicola's special day went well and that she was very happy and surprised.  It was a joy to be a part of the challenge and I love how beautiful the quilt turned out.  Everyone did such beautiful work on it!

6 comments:

Krista said...

Beautiful work on Mary Bailey! Such cheery colors! Love how the border has alternating different flowers.

Debbie Bauer said...

Beautiful start on Mary! Will enjoy watching your progress.i absolutely love this sampler and do plan to stitch her.i am really drawn to the colors.

Lanie said...

Debby, your 'Mary' is looking fabulous! Your stitching is beautiful!
I've been playing with some of the colors and design elements on mine ... after seeing yours, I'm doubting my decisions a little. :/ Planning to stitch a little more on it this w/e and then I'll see what I'm feeling. I really love yours ... Hope you are enjoying!

Maria del Valle said...

Hello Debby
I like so much you did, the colors are wonderful!!

Cindy L said...

Debby, you are bringing this sampler to life with your photos. Your stitching is beautiful and I am enjoying the colors. I look forward to your updates because it enhances the original sampler.

Nicola said...

I am so pleased you chose Mary to stitch, you will bring her to life for us. Your photos are always excellent, please keep them coming.