Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Saturday, 1 March 2014

Saying Hi

I thought I should post this and say hi, Hi!
 My name is bob, some of you may know my business, Wibderwood Farm, i have been on the internest a good many years selling spinning wheels and looms along with fiber.
i have been stitching reproduction pieces for nearly 35 years with most sitting on a shelf waitting to be framed. I do plan on framing as many as possible as soon as the weather warms a little so i can work on making my frames.
  As of today I have 77  Scarlet Letter charts and kits in my stash along several others. I am sure i won't live long enough to stitch every sampler i have, but the Scarlet Letter ones will be. Jo posted my finished pieces a couple of weks ago so everyone could see them. I am half done with Abigail Gould and Jane Ballard, and almost finished with Jane Ballard (1799) not a Scarlet Letter one but the sister sampler to Rebecca Cullin from the Scarlet Letter. I wantted to join this blog to help keep me motavated so that I can stitch the Manefesto. I thought originall i could stitch this in 6 months with 3 1/4 squae inches a day, 1,300 stitches per day...but now i am not so sure. Guess we will need to stay tuned ant find out. I hope to get to know several of you and look forward to talking with you.... Bob Winderwoodfarm

6 comments:

Krista said...

Welcome Bob! Looking forward to seeing your progress on Manifesto. What an accomplishment!

Nicola said...

A very warm welcome to the group Bob. The photos of your work were much enjoyed and I am looking forward to following your progress on Manifesto.

I would love to see some photos of your spinning and weaving too. It is a fascinating process.

samplerlover said...

Hi Bob, welcome to the group. Some lovely samplers there. I have started Jane Ballard as well. I have only done a little bit so far as I'm model stitching. I want to hang Jane with my Rebecca Cullin.

Elizabeth said...

Hello Bob and welcome to the group. That is a huge stash of charts! I am looking forward to seeing Manfesto progress.

Bethany said...

Welcome and with 77 SL charts, it looks like you'll be with us for quite some time. I look forward to seeing what you stitch during the years to come.

Cindy L said...

Welcome Bob. This group will keep you motivated to keep stitching. We'll want to see those 77 SL charts in our finished gallery!