Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Sorry for my being absent

I have not been able to pick up my stitching since being in Ohio.  This makes me very sad  `: (  .......
I came home to having to work in the garden, get the house ready for guests to arrive and when this happened, I was busy, cooking, cleaning, biking, shopping and touring our area.  We so enjoyed spending time with our friends from Paris.  But, I must say, I really missed seeing what was going on.  Every thing is getting back to normal, so after my day today, (babysitting) I will be able to jump head first into my stitching. 


See you soon.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I was just thinking about you this morning, Bethany :) I am glad you enjoyed your company. It is so much fun to be with friends and then it is fun to slow down and pick up our needles again. I'll look forward to seeing how your sampler is coming along.

Nicola said...

Life does get in the way sometimes for good reasons and sometimes for not such good reasons.

Visits from friends and grandchildren are some of the good reasons.

Krista said...

Glad to see you had a nice time with your friends. Hope you find the time you want for your stitching.