Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Friday, 11 April 2014

Ann Lawle - A New Beginning

Hi Ladies

This is my first ever Scarlet Letter Sampler. I do have a number of kits/patterns so it took me a little while to choose  just which one would be 'the first'. I settled on Ann Lawle. I have so many other projects on that it has taken me a while to place this beautiful sampler into the rotation. I have been following this blog for sometime and am constantly amazed at the creativity  and the inspiration all your lovely work provides.
 
I am happy to be starting, only just starting, to contribute my first piece.
 
It is beginning to get a little cooler and the days much shorter here in New Zealand so that means much more time for stitching...
 
Rae

 
 
 

8 comments:

Sharon H said...

Welcome. I'll look forward to watching Anne progress!

Sallyfr said...

I also hope to read of this one's progress on your stitching blog, which incidentally is great.

As you are based in NZ, have you seen the Duke & Duchess of Cambridge?

Vera said...

Welcome to the group - looking forward to your updates!

Jenny said...

Welcome to the fun! I will be looking forward to seeing your progress on Anne.

Reconstructed Fabulousness said...

Thanks ladies, haven't seen the Duke & Duchess in person but it is all over the TV each night. They went sailing with the Team NZ guys in Auckland yesterday...Team Duchess/Dean Barker won!

She sure is gorgeous and little George is so adorable. He had a play date with a group of babies the first day of the tour. Seems a pretty relaxed affair so far but then that is our Kiwi culture.

Look forward to progressing on Ann and to seeing what you guys are doing.

Maria del Valle said...

Welcome to the group!!

Nicola said...

A vey warm welcome to the group. Ann is an amazing sampler and I am going to have so much pleasure watching her grow.

I have her kitted up ready to go, I am so tempted !!!!

I am enjoying all the photos in our newspapers on Prince William and Catherine. Will you have the opportunity to see them?

Debbie Bauer said...

Welcome! I most certainly will be following your progress. Ann is a stunning sampler.