Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Monday, 14 April 2014

Mary Ann Macdonald

Well everyone has been very busy stitching.  I have loved seeing all the wonderful finishes as well as the WIP's.  There are a lot of very fine samplers being stitched and some very talented stitcher's.  I have been busy with company, working in the garden, before it get's too hot, so stitching has taken a back seat.  I find I get most of my stitching in, when I am visiting mom in Ohio.  My husband is working out of town for the next few weeks, so I hope to get some time in.  Here is my progress so far.  Let's hope in the next few weeks,  I get more accomplished.

Sorry for the bad photo.. 
 

7 comments:

Krista said...

Looks beautiful, Bethany! The work you have done on the angel is amazing!!

samplerlover said...

Oh Bethany, this one is beautiful. I love the angel. My kind of sampler lol.

Vera said...

Beautiful Bethany! I won this chart...will need to get it out (once I finish Elizabeth Mitchell and a couple of others - lol).

Theresa said...

Wow all that over one, you have my deepest admiration! Your stitching looks PERFECT and the colors are so pretty in that border!

Cindy L said...

Bethany, your sampler is looking beautiful and close to a finish.

Nicola said...

This is exquisite. I never realised before just how beautiful this sampler is. Thank you for bringing her to life and sharing her with us.

Rachel F said...

Lovely! You have accomplished so much despite all the other enjoyable activities. It is so neat how seeing the samplers stitched by people we have come to "know" makes them more beautiful and the details all the more interesting.