Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Thursday, 17 April 2014

Mary Bailey 1818 Work in Progress

This is my latest progress photo of Mary Bailey 1818. I am just really enjoying this and getting closer still to starting the brick house. This project has such nice bright colors in it. It is habit forming to work on it. The tree trunk looks a little more orange in the photo but it is more brown with a hint of rust in it. It is DMC 780 but I had a hard time trying to get the true color. It really isn't so orange really.  One more shrub to stitch and I can start the red house.   I can hardly wait!

7 comments:

Bethany said...

Coming along nicely. I love getting into a house as well. I can't wait to get to the bottom of MaryAnn.

Debbie Bauer said...

Very,very nice. You are making good progress.Love the way you insert a magnified close up!

samplerlover said...

It's looking really lovely, Debby.

Erica near Chicago said...

Very nice. I too love the house.

Lanie said...

Beautiful progress, Debby!

Cheryl Matzker said...

You have really made a lot of progress on this already. Looks great. I love watching reproduction samplers coming back to life with their bold colors reborn.

Cheryl Matzker said...

You have really made a lot of progress on this already. Looks great. I love watching reproduction samplers coming back to life with their bold colors reborn.