Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Wednesday, 9 April 2014

My plans for the next sampler

Hi Everyone,
Many of you wrote to inquire what my next sampler will be and what I have been working on now.
I have posted a rather lengthy discussion on the topic of 'what's next?' for me ... still have some decisions to make on some points but have made some decisions already.

I wanted to thank you all once more for all your kind comments and also for reconnecting me to my love of stitching samplers - I had been away from it for a while...

I truly look forward to seeing everyone's beautiful work each day...


more as always on my blog: www.thesongofmyneedle.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Krista said...

Looking forward to seeing what you decide!

Erica near Chicago said...

How true this is: " the quest to do something better is good but sometimes it is better to leave it be, not think of complicated solutions and get things 'finished'."

Maria del Valle said...

Hello Nupur

I'll wait to see what you choose, I understand you, because there are so many samplers so beautiful!

Rachel F said...

Your work is so beautiful. I am very glad you have started a blog with more details. It is quite interesting and I enjoy reading it from the links in your posts here.
Really looking forward to seeing the projects you get back to work on!