Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Sunday, 13 April 2014

PLL Progress and Help, please

Spring is finally here in the South! And I started a new job at the first of April - a very good thing since it means I am no longer working nights!  With the new job, I also decided that I would put at least a few stitches on PLL every day.  So far, so good - and it's amazing the progress that I've made the past two weeks - even stitching just one stitch (literally) a couple of days.   Here is what I've done since I finished outlining last weekend:

 
 
I do have a question for those of you who are working (or have worked) PLL:  I have a # symbol on my chart, but no corresponding color to use for it.  I took a close up of three of the blank spaces that color goes so far, but my camera flipped the photo and I can't turn it.  I think you can tell the three places on the flower that are still white - these are the places that have the # symbol. 
 
 From the photo, it looks like it is some sort of olive green, but so far all of those have been claimed by symbols.  It is beside AVAS 2115 in the little leaves off the top and AVAS 523 in the long leaf.  Help, please!!  The # color does show up several other places in the piece.

Blank spaces that use Color indicated with # symbol
 
Happy Spring Stitching!
 
Sharon H

12 comments:

Krista said...

Looks great Sharon! Sorry I do not have PLL to look and see. Congrats on the new job!

Margaret said...

It does look great! I have a conversion, so it's hard for me to say what color the # sign is. At first I used one color, then I settled on another. I will have to go check my chart and see which color I settled on. It was a blue green color in my conversion.

Vera said...

Hi Sharon. Congratulations on your new job...and continued progress on PLL. I finished PLL earlier this year and I have the info you need...but it's at home and I'm at work. I will get back to you tonight.

Lanie said...

Ahhhh how I love watching PLL come to life! Beautiful progress Sharon ... Hope you find your # ... I'm sure the other PLL stitches can help you out.

Scarlet Letter said...

So sorry about that! Symbol 732 is DMC 732. The same color is used for both symbols...an oversight when I was finalizing the graph. The two colors were so similar I combined them into one.

Margaret said...

Marsha, I don't see a DMC 732???

Sharon H said...

Is it 733 possibly?

Theresa said...

Every time I see this PLL I have to tie my hands down (so I don't attempt another sampler yet!) This one is so lovely! those colors! wow!

Scarlet Letter said...

Yes, 733. Sorry again! Spring feverish I guess...

Cindy L said...

So glad to see the mystery solved. PLL is looking wonderful.

Nicola said...

Congratulations on your new job. PLL is looking so good. Glad to see the colour and symbol have been sorted.

Sharon H said...

Thanks everyone for the help!