Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Monday, 7 April 2014

Ruth Bacheler

Here is an updated picture of Ruth Bacheler, I have actually been working on her!!

This picture was taken last week and I have done even more since the picture, more of the Irish Stitch down the left side and the border under the last line that is finished above.

I am still loving this sampler and as a matter of fact, am loving all the samplers that I am seeing here on the blog.  Thanks again to everyone for your beautiful posts.  I am loving them so much that I have bought two  more kits!!!  Now I am really crazy!!

I have not worked on the Manifesto, too many other projects going on.  My aim is to keep on with Ruth in my weekly rotation and when she is finished I will start another SL sampler.  I think they are my favorites and now I want them all.  I am going to have to live to be about 150 at this rate!  LOL

That's it for this week, I am trying to be more faithful to the blog posting as well as to Ruth!!

10 comments:

Krista said...

Wonderful progress, Sonja! The colors are so bright and cheery!

Jenny said...

Ruth is looking lovely! You are doing a beautiful job!

Nicola said...

Ruth is such a happy sampler, the colours must be a joy to work with.

Which kits did you buy? There are so many beautiful ones to choose.

Sharon H said...

Ruth is on my list to do. She is looking beautiful!

Lanie said...

So pretty, Sonja! 'Miss Ruth' is one of my favorites ... I agree with Nicola ... she is a 'happy' sampler! :)
Enjoy!

Bethany said...

Aren't we all going to have to live a long life. Where do all the unfinished pieces go? Any thoughts on that.......

Cindy L said...

Such bright colors....wonderful progress!

Vera said...

Looking so pretty. I do love this happy sampler. What kits did you purchase?

Inguna said...

Looks just great!

Maria del Valle said...

Wonderful Ruth Bacheler, Sonja!! I love her colors.
I also bought more charts! I am really crazy like you....but they are so beautiful, isn't it? LOL!!