Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Wednesday, 7 May 2014

Dito. I too thank Jo and Nicola.

I have been a fan of Marsha's for a number of years and have completed 2 of her sampler reproductions.

Since discovering this blog a few weeks ago, I have visited countless times daily and continue to do so now.

All you ladies sound so incredibly wonderful. You are all like one very large happy family. I love seeing how supportive you all are for each other. The way you all share your WIP's and finishes is truly an inspiration and I look very forward to getting to know everyone and hopefully share my projects in the near future.

I was extremely excited when invited by Jo and Nicola to join all of you and can't thank them enough. It will be so much fun having friends that share the same passion for needlework that I do.

In Stitches,
Cheryl

9 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Aw, thanks Cheryl, and Vickie too.

It's a pleasure to be able to help people connect with like-minded folk from all over the world.

Krista said...

Welcome Cheryl! Looking forward to seeing your Scarlet Letter samplers!

Bethany said...

Cheryl, It is wonderful when Jo and Nicola add someone new. Their excitement adds to ours and you know we can't wait to see what you will be stitching on. Welcome......

Winderwoodfarm said...

welcome, glad to see you have joined! we do have three men who stitch as well as the ladies. I cannot speek for the other gentlemen but for myself, I am addicted to stiching and have been for several years now. I cannot wait to see some of your stitching!bob

Nicola said...

A very warm welcome Cheryl to our group. What a wonderful hobby we all share. I look forward to getting to know you better through our stitching.

Jenny said...

Welcome to the fun, Cheryl! I look forward to getting to know you and seeing your samplers!

Lanie said...

Welcome Cheryl! This really is a fun group with a never-ending supply of inspiration.
Would love to see photos of your stitching!

Debbie Bauer said...

Welcome Cheryl. Would love to see some of your stitching. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Cindy L said...

Welcome Cheryl! We look forward to seeing your stitching photos.