Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Friday, 23 May 2014

Mary Ann MacDonald

I know it has been a while since my last update, other things seem to find their way into my life and stitching is taking a back seat.  At least I have finished another band in the sampler, which was over one and stem stitch.  I really love the way this sampler is turning out and I can't wait to get into the area at the bottom with all the landscape. 


  Wish me luck, the bottom is all filled in with either cross over two, cross over one, or stem stitch.  I long way to go to finish this beauty.

10 comments:

Carmen Sutton said...

oh this is beautiful! and your getting close.

Jenny said...

She is looking wonderful, Bethany!

JoAnn said...

This is just your Mother talking, but I think you've done quite a lot since you were home in Feb. and its truly a gorgeous sampler. Of course I'm a wee bit prejudiced. Luv ya, Mom

Elizabeth said...

This is indeed a beauty. Looking forward to seeing you progress with this - your work is wonderful.

Nicola said...

Bethany this is exquisite. You must be so pleased with what you have already stitched. You are bringing this chart to life for me. Thank you.

Cindy L said...

Bethany, it is good to see you posting again. I always look forward to your progress photos. This is such a lovely sampler and your stitching is so beautiful.

Debbie Bauer said...

Bethany, I love seeing your progress. This is a beautiful sampler and your stitching is outstanding!

Erica near Chicago said...

This is going to be so lovely when finished. Thanks for the update.

Theresa said...

With Spring gardens to do, my stitching time has been reduced also! Your sampler is looking so nice and the colors look so pretty!

Cheryl Matzker said...

Oh Bethany, your Mary Ann Macdonald is awesome. I love the way the leaves are done. This is an area that I need practice on, stem stitching. I have never seen it done so perfect as in these leaves. Unbelievable.