Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Tuesday, 27 May 2014

Ruthy Rogers

My Boarder Is getting there! I am thrilled being able to stitch Ruthy, this is alot of fun. I do not have enought hours in the day to stitch as much as I would like but I grab every minute I can. It has been three weeks since my last post, I was gone for almost a week attending a needlework class in Pennsylvania....What fun that was! In the thirty five years I have been stitching this was my first  class.  also a BIG THANK YOU TO JERRY LITTLEFIELD  for getting me a frame and table stand to use. Without him I don't know what i would have done. The class was very enjoyable but it is always good to get back home. The moment I came through the door my two grandsons ran up and gave me big hugs! How i missed them, they make everything else in this world ok.
I was also happy to get back to my routine of stitching Ruthy Rogers. I am happy with the way the boarder is comming out, next will be the inside, I cannot wait! I am so glad I am stitching the boarder first because if i did the inside first I am thinking the outside would be even harder, or close to impossible for me to stitch. I hope by next week to be starting the inside, it will be interesting to see.... thank you for looking. bob

12 comments:

Vera said...

Beautiful progress Bob. Will look forward to seeing your "inside" as it emerges. Such a fun sampler.

Jenny said...

Beautiful job so far! Your border is looking just lovely!

Sallyfr said...

Lovely to see another Ruthey coming to life.

Keep up the good work, Bob, I shall look forward to reading more of your posts on this chart.

Lanie said...

Your 'Ruthy' is looking great, Bob! ... I love the border!
Looking forward to your future posts.

Bethany said...

It is great to see Ruthy being stitched in different ways. She sure is a lovely piece of art and I can't wait to see more.

Debbie Bauer said...

Great job on the border Bob! You have much more will power than I do ! I intended to stitch the border first but......the temptation to try the stem stitch won!
Taking a stitching class sounds like a lot of fun.

Erica near Chicago said...

What fun to be able to take a class. There are so many Ruthys being done right now. You're off to a good start.

Cindy L said...

Bob, your Ruthy looks wonderful and once the border is done it will be fun to stitch the center!

Elizabeth said...

The border is so pretty Bob. I love the way folk are approaching Ruthy so differently.

Theresa said...

What a lovely border this is. Can't wait to see more of Ruthy. Everyone is doing so good with this one!

Theresa said...

What a lovely border this is. Can't wait to see more of Ruthy. Everyone is doing so good with this one!

Stitch Wizard said...

What beautiful progress you have made Bob!! Your stitching is just outstanding and you should feel so accomplished with all you have done on Ruthy! I want to say thank you so much for your comment regarding your frame and stand as Jerry is a very happy man seeing this and both of us are so glad you really like them and that you are using them too! I just saw your comment here tonight and both of us are just thrilled that you like everything. I am working on Ruthy but had to have a heart cath and I am not as far as I would like to be but today I was stitching and hope to post soon. Your Ruthy is just stunning!