Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Sunday, 11 May 2014

One Tree Trunk. . .and Mr. P's feet



Parrot, Leopard, Lion
40 count Antique White Newcastle Linen
with AVAS
I got one tree trunk completely finished - the trunk was wider and longer than I thought it was (or looked on paper!) and took a bit longer than I expected.  Of course I also got sidetracked with a few other small projects, too.  But I did manage to stick to my stitch-a-day goal, I think.  There may have been a day or two I missed and I KNOW there were several days when there was only ONE stitch added, but the trunk is complete. 
And I did Mr. P's feet since they got in the way and I was there.  I also added the elusive # symbol that eventually was determined to be DMC 733/AVAS 2223 Medium olive.  Thanks to all who helped and to Marsha who verified the final answer!!
I meant to stitch all afternoon today, but have spent it working on the computer instead.  Ah well, maybe tonight. . .if not, there's always tomorrow.  Happy Mother's Day to all who are or who have or will be mothers!
Keep stitching!
Sharon H
PS. Still haven't figured out how to turn the picture.  Oops! (done it for you, Jo!!)

7 comments:

Theresa said...

Happy Mother's day Sharon! this sampler looks like so much fun to fill in....
I really want to do this one sometime.
Such a nice outlining job you've done,
and it looks like you are on the fun part now!

Debbie Bauer said...

Love the colors looks like a fun sampler to stitch!

Bethany said...

I know the more this sampler comes to life with color, you probably won't be able to put it down. Have a wonderful time coloring.....

Erica near Chicago said...

Very nice. Enjoy the coloring.It does look like fun.

Elizabeth said...

This is going to be beautiful and it must be fun doing the colouring in.

Sharon H said...

Thank you, Jo!

Cindy L said...

Such fun to start the coloring!