Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Tuesday, 6 May 2014

Thank you to Nicola and Jo

Thank you to Nicola and Jo for your kind invite to join your blog! While I am not new to stitching I am new to blogging so I beg your forgiveness in advance for any faux pas I commit. Just finished Joyce Leedes and am so pleased with myself for picking it back up after several years of letting it intimidate me. With my sanity just barely intact I have immediately picked up one that is not quite as challenging but still beautiful - Ann Smith! With gardening a summer passion it may not move along as quickly as I would like but the beauty of it is, it is always there waiting for me whenever I feel the need.  No one in my circle stitches so I am so pleased to have you all as my new buds!

10 comments:

Krista said...

Welcome Vickie! Looking forward to seeing your project!

Serena B said...

Welcome Vickie,Ann Smith is the most beautiful of samplers and she is on my must do list too! Looking forward to seeing your journey with Ann Smith.

Nicola said...

A very warm welcome Vickie. I am looking forward to sharing your journey with Ann. She is a stunning sampler.

Congratulations on your Miss Leedes. Another stunning sampler.

Theresa Born said...

Hope at some time in future you have a chance to post a photo of Joyce....that is a great sampler! Welcome to the SL group; they are a great bunch and full of encouragement and tips!

Winderwoodfarm said...

welcome! finding this blog is such a blessing. you are so right, no one i know stitches and and other just look at me like " why bother?" it is awesome to find others with the same addiction!

Bethany said...

Welcome home..... You are truly going to have the time of your life. Looking forward to many posts.

Lanie said...

Welcome Vickie ... so glad you have joined us. This is such a fun group and a great 'friend' for those of us who do not have any stitching buddies within our family and friends.
Ann Smith is a beautiful sampler ... enjoy stitching her and be sure to share your progress with us!

Debbie Bauer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie Bauer said...

Debbie Bauer said...
Welcome Vickie! You are going to love this group. Everyone is so inspirational and supportive. At times I feel like I have known many of the stitchers for years.

Cindy L said...

Welcome Vickie! Everyone is so enthusiastic and encouraging. I look forward to your photo updates.