Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Tuesday, 17 June 2014

Finally Finished Appil!!!

I have finished And All Was For An Appil and sent it away to be framed.  I didn't satin stitch over the backstitched letters because it looked sloppy.  It really is lovely, and I know I'll like it even more after we've had a break from each other!  I've moved on to work on two Mirabilia letter fairies for my granddaughters.  I'm not too sure what will be next but I think it will be a modern sampler so I've told Jo to give my spot here to another stitcher.  I've very much enjoyed being part of this blog and will be reading daily.  Happy stitching everyone!
Lynn

10 comments:

Edgar said...

What a super finish!!! Congrats!!!

Erica near Chicago said...

Congratulations. The lettering looks wonderful.

Bethany said...

This is a wonderful finish, but sorry to hear you are leaving. Enjoy what ever you decide to stitch in the coming years. You will be missed.

Krista said...

Wonderful finish!

Vera said...

Beautiful finish - congratulations!

Laura said...

Congratulations!!!
Beautiful.

Elizabeth said...

A lovely finish - you must be thrilled.

Theresa said...

What a pretty sampler! Congratulations on a lovely finish!

Cindy L said...

Congratulations!

Nicola said...

Well done, I love this sampler and hope to stitch it one day. Thank you for sharing with us and maybe when you stitch another SL sampler you will re-join.