Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Monday, 2 June 2014

Lady and the Castle


Hello everyone,

The past couple of months have been extremely busy, but I've managed a wee bit of progress.

The clouds are finished ...

... and I've started to fill more of the outlined figures:


There are times now that I think I might just maybe with enough time finish this piece:

My favorite bit so far is the sun:


Thank you to everyone who is posting. Sometimes the only stitching possible is the vicarious kind and I know there will always be something inspiring on the blogs.

10 comments:

Alison Machin said...

What amazing stitching Erica-such a beautiful design. The sun is stunning-what a fabulous piece this will be!

Winderwoodfarm said...

I cannot wait to see your finished piece! very nice!

Jenny said...

I was just thinking about you and this sampler the other day! Your Lady is looking lovely....and I agree the sun is wonderful!

Bethany said...

We all live through the others on this Blog. Isn't it wonderful that we have some many different stitcher's, stitching so many different pieces. You'll finish this, don't you worry. There is always some time for stitching.

Debbie Bauer said...

Gorgeous! Your tempting me to want to stitch this one too! That sun really is amazing !

Theresa said...

How beautiful this is! It is going to be a masterpiece! Love that sun. So impressed with this sampler, it is beyond words gorgeous.

Cindy L said...

WOW, Erica you have made such wonderful progress and the coloring should be fun. Beautiful!

Vera said...

Just beautiful Erica! You have made fabulous progress. The sun is wonderful -- so cheerful. Can't wait to see this one completed!!

Lanie said...

Oh Erica your 'Lady' is beautiful ... she must be finished! Keep on stitching and enjoy.

Nicola said...

This is really coming on Erica. I have so much admiration for your work on this sampler. It is one to be very proud of.