Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Saturday, 14 June 2014

Ruthy Rogers WIP

I decided that even though I wish I had more to show, I would at least make a post on my Ruthy Rogers.  I should have so much more done on this but I had to go in and have an Angiogram in the hospital cath lab on May 28th and was stressed out about it and didn't get as much stitching done as I had hoped.  All is well with my health though now and I am back to stitching once again.   I just had some abnormal tests so my Cardiologist wanted to do this big test in the hospital,  but it is finally all over with and I am stitching once again.  I love the stem stitch now that I got it figured out and hope to make more progress.  I am hesitant to post this tiny progress but some progress is better than none.  I will continue filling in on my tree here and make another post soon.   Nicola's Ruthy inspires me to get this needle fired up here!!   It is really hot and humid here so I will stay in while my sweet husband installs a new engine in my scooter today! 

8 comments:

Krista said...

Your Ruthy looks great!! Good to hear all the tests you had turned out ok. Happy stitching!

Nicola Parkman said...

I am so pleased everything worked out well with your health. Ruthy is growing and looking real pretty.

There are soooooo many stitches in her !!!

Winderwoodfarm said...

your ruthy is comming along as it should, at your pace. you are doing a good job and it looks good! i will post soon too since i have not in a few weeks. i am so happy to hear all is well!!
bob

Elizabeth said...

Ruth's is looking good. Pleased to her your tests have been ok.

Bethany said...

Your Ruthy is coming along nicely. I am happy you are back to stitching and that your feeling better again.

Debbie Bauer said...

Debby your Ruthy is beautiful! Great progress! So glad to hear your tests results were good.

Erica near Chicago said...

You're making progress. The colors in Ruthy are gorgeous. Great to hear that you're back to stitching.

Cindy L said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better. Ruthy is looking lovely.