Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Ruthy's Progress

I desided it was time for a update! I am not nearly as far as i would like to be with this wonderful piece but I think we are harder on ourselves than others are. I am enjoying stitching Ruthy very much but also finding myself full of ideas and so many other ones I want to stitch. I thought about checking on a ten step program to help with my addiction but saw another piece Marsha has charted and spent my money on that instead.....So for now I will need to continue stitching and forget about rehab....HA!
I find this so enjoyable being able to share with so many others who enjoy stitching too.
Happy Stitching, Bob

10 comments:

Debbie Bauer said...

Wow Bob Ruthy has really progressed. She looks amazing! One can't help but enjoy stitching her!

Krista said...

Ruthy looks great, Bob!! I think I am suffering from the same addiction, my projects are like potato chips, can't have just one! Looking forward to seeing what you have chosen from Marsha's catalog.

Elizabeth said...

Ruthy is looking lovely Bob and I am pleased to hear you decided to spend your money on another sampler!

Theresa said...

It is fun watching all the progress on everyone's Ruthy! You are not the first (nor will be the last) to find needlework to be a therapy in itself!

Erica near Chicago said...

Very good progress. Which pattern did you purchase?

Vera said...

Beautiful progress Bob. Yes, we probably all need an intervention...but who has time wiht so much to stitch - lol!! Am curious to hear which chart had you caving in!

Jenny said...

LOL...Great progress on Ruthy! Needlework makes us all smile, brings joy and in the end we all have something beautiful to show...yep way better than therapy :) Enjoy your new purchase!

Scarlet Letter said...

You are not alone. I have so many amazing samplers stacked up to chart, it's causing ADD (Adult Deficit Attention Disorder). I am committed to finishing Eleanor Parr, and that is where I am headed now.

Serena B said...

Looking fabulous, thanks for sharing this beauty of a sampler.

Cindy L said...

Bob, I just loved your post! I love seeing how everyone approaches Ruthy...she is another beauty.