Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Sunday, 6 July 2014

As promise Mary Ann Macdonald

Even with the holiday weekend, I was able to make my goal.  I wanted to finish the house on my sampler.  So between preparing food and entertaining, I was able to sit down and work on my sampler.  It is so hot outside, that it has been nice staying in and stitching, at least during the heat of the day.  I hope those of you living in the US, enjoyed the July 4th holiday.  For those of you on the Northeast Coast, I hope that our first tropical storm didn't cause too many problems.

I can't wait to really get into this part of the sampler.


   

11 comments:

Krista said...

That hurricane was a surprise so early in the season but thank goodness it stayed more out to sea. Love the progress you are making, Bethany! I am not a fan of the heat so staying inside stitching sounds perfect to me!

JoAnn said...

Beth: Your sampler is beautiful. The mansion is stunning and I wish you would make it your mission to have it completed by the time you come home in October so we can take it to Bonnie's for framing. Mom

Jenny said...

Beautiful work Bethany! This sampler has always been a favorite of mine and I have so enjoyed watching it come to life! I love the colors.

Winderwoodfarm said...

wonderful stitching! here in new york state it is rainning today and a bit windy,it is perfect stitching weather!
I cannot wait to see your updates!

Nicola said...

STUNNING - you must be so chuffed with her. Rain in the UK too today, but very welcome for the garden, pots and hanging baskets.

Serena B said...

So beautiful,thanks for sharing your lovely sampler!

Serena B said...

So beautiful,thanks for sharing your lovely sampler!

Erica near Chicago said...

Absolutely lovely.

Vera said...

Beautiful stitching Bethany. The colors are wonderful. Hot, hot, hot here in PA too. I have a yoga class tonight -- thank goodness the studio is air conditioned!!

Cindy L said...

Bethany, your stitching is stunning and I have enjoyed seeing your progress on it.

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Mary Ann looks marvelous.

I adore the angel, she reminds me of someone in my mirror, only not so angelic. ☺