Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Thursday, 21 August 2014

Back to Dorothy

  Just a quick post to show that I am back to working on Dorothy Walpole again.  I haven't worked on her since April (shocking, I know) but she is on the list to finish this year so she needs to be back in the rotation.  This is where I left her last:



And this is where she is after a little work this past week.


This floral section, literally the  bottom half of the sampler, is so pretty! I am having a great time working this section!!

Laura
For Love of the Needle

7 comments:

Bethany said...

I can't believe you put her down at this point. I think this is the prettiest part of the sampler. I just love all the flowers at the bottom. Enjoy and we look forward to seeing your finish.

Theresa said...

Wow it does look like you will be able to finish Dorothy this year! the colors are so vibrant! very pretty.

Jenny said...

Dorothy is looking just lovely! You are definitely in the home stretch! Will look forward to seeing your finish!

Vera said...

Every time I see this sampler I fall in love with it again. Your work is beautiful. Can't wait to see what will be, I'm sure, your stunning finish.

Cindy L said...

Laura, I am so glad to see you posting again on your Dorothy progress. Your stitching is beautiful and will inspire me to continue with my new start on Dorothy!

Laura said...

You need very little to finish!

Elizabeth said...

Nearly there and it is looking wonderful.