Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Sunday, 31 August 2014

Dorothy Walpole

I'd like to thank Nicola and Jo for the invitation to join this blog. I've be enjoying seeing everyone's wonderful work over the last year and I am delighted to join in. My name is Karoline and I blog at Karoline's Corner

I started Dorothy Walpole earlier this year along with the SAL on Facebook, I'm stitching her on 40 count Lakeside Linen Pearlised Barley with DMC.


Here is my progress to date, I've not been able to work on her over the summer with the children off school but they go back to school this week so I'm looking forward to getting back to her.

10 comments:

sallyfr said...

Hello and welcome

I hope you enjoy this blog as much as all of us do, reading comments and watching so many pieces of work progress to completion.

Sally

Woolwoman said...

Nice to see you and your Dorothy here Karoline. Enjoy the SL lovelies. Mel

Jenny said...

Welcome to the fun, Karoline! Your Dorothy looks just lovely. I have always loved this sampler :) Looking forward to seeing your progress.

donnacrafts said...

Welcome!! Your sampler is very pretty. This is a beautiful sampler that I hope to stitch one day. I look forward to sharing with you.

Aileen said...

Enjoy your re-claimed stitching time Karoline! It's lovely to see your version of this beauty-really inspiring. Best wishes and a warm welcome.

Winderwoodfarm said...

welcome! your work is wonderful and your going to make a piece that can be handed down through thegenerations!
children are a true gift from heaven but so is school! enjoy, bob

Winderwoodfarm said...

welcome! your work is wonderful and your going to make a piece that can be handed down through thegenerations!
children are a true gift from heaven but so is school! enjoy, bob

Bethany said...

Welcome, I know you are going to enjoy the fun and inspirational posts. Makes us wish there was more time in a day. You are getting to the beautiful part at the bottom of Dorothy. We'll look forward to more posts.

Nicola said...

A very warm welcome Karoline. Thank you for joining us, your stitching is always a joy to see and I look forward to following your progress on Dorothy.

Vera said...

Welcome to the group Karoline. You are working on one of my favorites (I keep saying that...I need to get the pattern - lol). Your stitching is beautiful.