Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Sunday, 31 August 2014

Emma Miles & Ann Grimshaw

Here I am, trying to remember how to post (it has been a while)!
I have picked up poor Emma again-my 'christmassy sampler'
and Ann Grimshaw keeps her company.

I fell in love with Mary's Ann (All My Scattering Moments) and so this is another version stitched with Finnegan's Fog silk...I just love it.

I was stitching away on The Huntsman before I fell ill again and he rode off somewhere into the woods with his dogs...I simply have no idea where he disappeared to.  Seriously, it amazes me that a project can vanish into thin air like that?  I hope he jumps back into view again soon... I'm sure someone will find either the needles or the scissors with their rear ends ... any day now...
Happy stitching everyone!

5 comments:

Bethany said...

These two samplers are lovely. I can't believe your Huntsman has run off. Maybe he just thinks the other samplers are more important at this time.

SonjaC said...

I think both these samplers are lovely and you are very brave to have them all going at once!

donnacrafts said...

Glad you are feeling better. Emma Miles is a wonderful sampler. I would like to start stitching this on Christmas Day. I hope your Huntsman is found soon. :) Enjoy!!

Nicola said...

I am sorry that you have been unwell. I hope The Huntsman turns up soon. I have had some charts go missing and turned the house upside down looking for them.

Vera said...

Very pretty samplers Aileen. Good luck in your search for the Huntsman.