Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Wednesday, 20 August 2014

IGR 1749

It has been a while since I last posted.   I felt that it was time I picked up one of my SL WIP's.  I considered picking up one of the two I have already started,but didn't feel like stitching either one.  Instrad, I felt the insatiable urge to start something new.  I flipped through my stash of SL charts and settled on IGR 1749.  it is not much of a start but I wanted to post a picture of it any way.

I am stitching this on 36 ct Bisque from Sassy's fabby with AVAS silks.

7 comments:

Bethany said...

Glad to see more people are posting their progress. This is what makes this blog interesting and fun, seeing new post. Looking forward to seeing more of your progress in the coming months.

llknbillburg said...

Looks good so far! Can't wait to see more! Laura

Ray Purnell said...

Looking good Bhooma. One day I will try some Sassy fabric.

Thank you for sharing with us.

Ray Purnell said...

Whoops - sory Bhooma I was logged into my husband account - its actually Nicola.

Bhooma said...

I got a chuckle out of your post,Nicola. I really needed it :)

Vera said...

Well, I think maybe Ray should try some Sassy fabric - lol!! This seems to be yet another sampler I haven't seen (or lost track of...there are so many!!). Very pretty Bhooma. I'll look forward to seeing your progress.

Cindy L said...

It is good to see you posting again. You have a wonderful start and look forward to future updates.