Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Sunday, 17 August 2014

In search of...

Just wondering if any of you might have information on where I could possibly purchase cotton threads "Spécial à broder" N° 40 or finer from DMC (not "Mouliné") or from "Anchor" or perhaps some of you have it in your stash ... I'd be happy to pay…
I have designed a piece that I would like to work on with the traditional threads available not even so long ago...

I haven't posted here recently because I am finishing up some other samplers in the meantime.  I have been following all the great work here and already have a few samplers on my mind that I will post about soon ... Looking at the SL website can really get you into trouble!  Marsha has some beautiful samplers as we all know.

thanks for any help on my quest to find the right threads ...

Nupur
Thesongofmyneedle.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Laura said...

http://www.dmc-usa.com/
http://www.latiendadedmc.com/

Kaisievic said...

Good luck with your search. So sorry that I cannot help you.

sallyfr said...

Try contacting D J Hornsby, Lacemaking Equipment in the UK. They do have a website, google the name.

This thread is/was used by a lot of lacemakers over here.

Nicola said...

I am sorry I am not able to help. Good luck with your search.