Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Friday, 22 August 2014

My Next Scarlet Letter Sampler

Thank You all for the birthday greetings. I have been spending more time with quilting then samplers this year but I do have my next sampler picked out. It is Mary Ann Ogram. She was a gift from my daughter. I see more stitching time coming this fall as my husband and I start a new chapter in our lives. We are retiring! We also plan on doing a lot of traveling in our RV so smaller hand projects are in my future.

I keep up with all of your beautiful projects and posts and enjoy reading the blogs.

Happy Stitching

Cheri

 

 

8 comments:

Krista said...

What a wonderful gift from your daughter! Enjoy!

Ray Purnell said...

A perfect gift !! Enjoy your retirement - it is a lovely time to have together.

Ray Purnell said...

Cheri - I am so sorry - blogger has me logged in as my husband and I am having trouble changing it- it is Nicola not Ray xxx

Bethany said...

This is a sampler I have already hanging on my wall. I just love the little man, woman and sheep, that are over one. I think you will really enjoy adding this piece. Enjoy your time traveling and remember retirement is a great thing.

Elizabeth said...

Enjoy your retirement and stitching your lovely new sampler.

donnacrafts said...

I really never noticed this sampler before. It is beautiful. I look forward to your progress. Enjoy!!

Vera said...

Ah, yet another sampler I don't remember (so many!!!). Enjoy your retirement and traveling in your RV...my husband and I hope to do that soon.

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Retirement, traveling and stitching projects sounds like a great plan