Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Sunday, 14 September 2014

Back From The Framer!

I'm a little late posting these, I received them from the Utah framer Jill Rensel about a month ago.  I'm so pleased with the results!  Here's And All Was For An Appil:
And the finished Emma Miles:
I'll tell you a secret....Emma Miles was one of my least favorite stitches.  Other than the holly there was a lot of gold, and I'm just not a gold person.  BUT, with this frame I've fallen in love with Emma again.  In person it's even better.  She's not hung on the wall yet, instead I have her sitting on a chair right across from my stitching chair so I can look at her all the time.  Crazy, huh?  My Mother's name was Emma and I'm thinking of hanging a picture of her close to this Emma.

I'm enjoying seeing all of your work.  I don't comment much but I do look at each and every blog entry.  Happy stitching everyone!


12 comments:

Krista said...

Beautiful stitching and framing!! I love your idea of hanging Emma in tribute to your Mother.

Bethany said...

Wow, two at once. You must be very happy to have them home and ready to hang. Truly a great accomplish.

Nicola Parkman said...

Both are superb. How I wish there was a "Jill Rensel" in the UK.

Thank you for sharing.

ilana kaye said...

Two outstanding finishes and two outstanding frames! Thank you for posting.

Winderwoodfarm said...

You must be thrilled to have these two back. Great job!

Jenny said...

Both pieces look just lovely...how exciting to have them home.

Aileen said...

Congratulations Lynn!
Two beautiful heirlooms...

Debbie Bauer said...

Wow Lyn, they are stunning!

Erica near Chicago said...

Wonderful finishes and excellent frame selections. Congratulations!

Vera said...

Gorgeous framing/finishing - congratulations. I don't think you could have a better frame for Emma.

Elizabeth said...

They are beautiful and the framing really does bring out your wonderful stitching.

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

These are fabulous Lynn!