Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Tuesday, 9 September 2014

I have finally found my perfect next SL sampler~

Greetings friends & happy Tuesday~

After a summer break of sampler stitching, I've decided on my next Scarlet Letter stitch..... When I saw Jenny post her finish of Margaret Randolph, I knew I would have to stitch her~ The vibrant colors just spoke to me! I can't wait to put needle, thread and linen in motion tonight....

image

I am considering using this Gloriana for added texture in lieu of the solid turquoise.... I may play around with that idea..... Stay posted.....

Here's hoping all is well, everyone is enjoying their project of choice and as summer winds down, you're enjoying life!

Much Peace~
Faye


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad Air

10 comments:

donnacrafts said...

Good choice Faye!! I really like the Gloriana, very vibrant and wonderful to work with. Thank you for reminding me to incorporate my Gloriana into these samplers as well.

Donna

Winderwoodfarm said...

I logged onto this blog first thing this morning and am so HAPPY I did! Your
posting is so upbeat and happy, it makes my day! I cannot wait to see how your Margaret Randolph looks as you stitch her. Have Fun!!
bob

Krista said...

What a great choice, Faye!! Such a happy sampler!

Nicola said...

Perfect choice Faye. I too fell in love with her after seeing Jenny's finish.

What fun we have sharing these beautiful samplers.

Bethany said...

I wondered how long it would take for the next one of us to stitch this sampler and it is you. I know you will enjoy this sampler, we all look forward to your progress. It is sure a beauty.

Jenny said...

Margaret is such a fun sampler to stitch...I love your idea of the Gloriana...looking forward to watching your progress :)

Vera said...

Great choice Faye! Can't wait to see your progress (which I just know will not be slow - lol). Enjoy stitching her.

Debbie Bauer said...

Perfect choice Faye! I also love the colors. It should be very enjoyable to stitch!

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Margaret us a beautiful sampler and stitching with Gloriana silks will make it all the more enjoyable

EvalinaMaria said...

That's a lovely choice! This chart is going on my wish list.