Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Monday, 1 September 2014

Mary Ann Macdonald

All of us that are waiting for Marsha's release of Nicola's beautiful sampler, had better get busy and finish are pieces, at least, those of us, who only stitch one sampler at a time. I am one of those people, so I had better get busy on Mary Ann.  Here is where I am so far and with company here for the next two weeks, I am sure it will be hard to find time for stitching.  If I don't find the time, I know once I am in Ohio, visiting with mom, I'll get into the swing.

 
 
Thank you to all who have posted recently, it's a great way to start the day.

8 comments:

Margaret said...

Beautiful progress so far! I bet you are looking forward to your time with your mom.

Krista said...

Lots of great details on this one. Love the cute little kitty at the front door!

Jenny said...

Lovely work Bethany! It looks to me like you are in the home stretch....enjoy your company!

Nicola said...

Your stitching is always exquisite and a joy to see.

Marsha is busy charting Eleanor and I am stitching as fast as I can but there are lots of stitches. You will be finished before us.

Winderwoodfarm said...

your work is beautiful! i look forward to seing more as you stitch. enjoy stitching with your mom, my daughter in law asked if i could teach her. i cannot wait to start having stitch days with her!

JoAnn said...

I sure will be glad when you get home and I can see Mary Ann up close. Your photos are great, but I'm really looking fwd. to viewing her. Only 4 weeks and one day. Mom

Vera said...

So very pretty Bethany. Enjoy your time with your Mom!

Serena B said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful stitching,enjoy your stitching holiday!