Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Monday, 27 October 2014

Lady and the Castle

Hi all,

It has been forever since I've posted or spent much time on the blogs but I haven't forgotten about you. Here is a quick photo of where I'm at:

 A small bit of progress...


Keep up the good work. The brief time I've been able to spend on the blogs has left me very impressed -- as always.  Should this post entitle me to a contest entry of some sort, please don't enter me. I've not been around the blogs enough this summer to feel that I qualify.

9 comments:

Krista said...

Lovely work, Erica! That bunny is so sweet!

Theresa said...

I love it! we all blog sporadically I think depending on what is going on in our lives. Your stitching is so pretty, I don't think I could do this one (so *full*!) but love the colors!

Vera said...

Life does get busy, doesn't it? Love your progress on this one...and that bunny really is cute.

Nicola said...

This is so beautiful Erica - EXQUISITE !!!

Bethany said...

I remember your last post of your sampler. I just love the top of this piece. I hope you continue to post, as I love seeing the piece come to life. There really is a lot going one.

Debbie Bauer said...

Erica your sampler is spectacular! We love seeing everyone's progress- big or small!

Jackie Podboy said...

I love your sampler and your stitching, your speed is not an issue!

Patricia said...

I love your blog (which I have just found) and your stitching is superb. Love your over one stitching - it makes such a difference.

Serena B said...

This is such a great sampler,thanks for the update,I would like to stitch this sampler one day too. Well done,looking forward to seeing your updates.