Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Thursday, 27 November 2014

Happy Holiday

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy holiday season. Thought I would share a clip I made of my Christmas tree.

I started playing around with flowers on the tree years ago and made it a tradition to add something new every year since. There have been a lot of alterations and the final result is what I call "Victorian Rose".

Among the decorations are snow dusted roses, babies breath, beads, fruits, hummingbirds, butterflies, etc. You could say I got carried away.

I don't get many visitors so no one ever sees it but me so I hope you all don't mind my sharing it with you.

http://youtu.be/IDMUaiAG0yc

Blessings to all,
Cheryl

4 comments:

Starry-eyed stitcher said...

What an amazing confection and what fun. You must really look forward to decorating - and adding - to it every year. Truly a tradition started. Irene xxx

Winderwoodfarm said...

Your tree is a work of art! Amazing! The hours it must take....thank you for sharing, Happy Holidays!!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Wow, you have an entire forest on your tree! It looks amazing, such a work of art. I agree it seems a shame not many visitors will see it but at least you have something beautiful to look at all month.

Erica near Chicago said...

Happy Christmas.