Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Wednesday, 5 November 2014

Susey Oliver Completed

Susey Oliver

I really enjoyed stitching this sampler.  I started it in the early spring, put it down over the summer and finished it just this past week.  I am kind of sad to see this one end.  I just really enjoyed the process of stitching this sampler.  I will begin another Scarlet Letter sampler as soon as I finish painting and redecorating my daughter's bedroom.  She is turning 13 so out with the little girl style....sadly.

10 comments:

Theresa said...

So beautiful! I hadn't seen this one before! love those pinks : ) congratulations on your finish!

Bethany said...

What a lovely finish. Just maybe your daughter would like this sampler to hang in her newly decorated bedroom. One can only hope, our children enjoy the love of samplers as much as we do.

Erica near Chicago said...

Congratulations! The colors are lovely.

Nicola said...

What a great finish. This will be the first Miss Oliver in our gallery after the model. She is certainly a beauty and such a happy sampler.

Jenny said...

Beautiful finish Donna! Miss Oliver is a lovely sampler....I love the colors! I remember how sad I felt when I helped my daughter pack up her little girl things.....honestly time moves way too fast when it comes to our children growing up....

Vera said...

What a beautiful finish -- congratulations! Can't wait to see what's next for you to stitch.

Krista said...

An amazing finish!! I have enjoyed watching your journey on this one. I find it so unusual with the letter around the sides. Love it! Congratulations!

Elizabeth said...

A beautiful finish Donna. Love it!

queenstownsamplerdesigns said...

Congratulations on a gorgeous finish!

Serena B said...

Congratulations,what a gorgeous sampler and finish!