Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Sunday, 7 December 2014

Happy Holidays!

Hi Everyone!
Just wanted to wish you all the very Best for the Holidays - may your days be full with as many of the things you wish for.... and may you all find time to work on your projects also.  I am really trying to resist starting yet another sampler for now but enjoy seeing all of your work ... did succumb and start something to celebrate Adventsundays...   





More on my recent activities as always on my blog : www.thesongofmyneedle.blogspot.com

Thank you all for sharing all your samplers with me... beautiful and inspiring work - wishing all of us many more hours with threads and needles!

3 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Merry Xmas to you too, my dear.

Krista said...

Happy Holidays! Lovely stitching!!

Erica near Chicago said...

Happy Christmas.