Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Monday, 12 January 2015

Ann Smith Start

I started Ann Smith a couple of weeks ago, and am loving her.  I'm using the charted AVAS threads, but I don't know what linen I have.  It was in the package with my chart so I  wonder if perhaps it is from the SL.  I bought the chart so many years  ago that I can't remember.

This is what my sampler looked like a few days ago.  Since taking the photo, I've stitched two more flowers on the side borders and also a couple hundred more eyelets over two linen threads.  Progress on the latter is very slow.


7 comments:

llknbillburg said...

Very pretty but wow! That's a lot of eyelets!! Laura

Jeannine520 said...

Beautiful. That's a great start.

Mary Banks said...

great start

Theresa said...

Ann Smith is gorgeous! love that blue color in the flowers!

donnacrafts said...

Your work is just beautiful. This is quite a sampler. Enjoy the process!!

Krista said...

Looks so amazing, Ellen! Love the fabric too. Works perfectly on this color.

Serena B said...

Beautiful Ellen,Ann Smith truly is colourful and gorgeous!
Your stitching is as amazing as always!