Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Sunday, 18 January 2015

Jean Scrimgeowr

This week I decided to pull out Jean and add a few more stitches.... easier said than done :9  I was able to locate the sampler and chart without problem..  but the threads were a different issue.  I had to look, look and look for a couple of days and was FINALLY able to find them.  I started stitching,  But to my horror, I was missing a few colors and had to "borrow" from another.  As  I was getting ready to add the flowers in the border, it happened again !!  I could not find the red I needed.  I KNOW I had used it earlier in the day but it must have sprung wings and flown out of my house.  It is no where to be seen .  I decided to post a picture of my WIP anyway.


Will I finish this in 2015 along with a few others??   I am not holding my breath  :)

7 comments:

Theresa said...

Oh Bhooma this happened to me too recently! I had misplaced ONE color that I had already started the border with so I couldn't substitute... finally found it! but boy how frustrating that is when you are all settled and ready to stitch!
Your Jean S. sampler is looking great though. Love this Scottish sampler and as always, you are stitching it perfectly! : )

Merry Wind Farm said...

Great progress, Bhooma! My threads are always disappearing too, but for me, it the cats.
Melinda

Ali said...

It's so frustrating when you can't find your threads! But great job so far. Ali x

Patricia said...

Regardless of your thread mishaps she is jut lovely. Just gorgeous malorgeous - didn't want to say that because I think I've been overusing it lately but she truly is.

Krista said...

I just love this Bhooma!! Hope you have found your threads!!

Brenda in WI said...

She is beautiful. Have to get to mine. You inspire me.

Serena B said...

Bhooma,your sampler is coming along nicely,love those colors!