Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Monday, 5 January 2015

MD 1660 The Unicorn Sampler (4)

I continue working on MD 1660 The Unicorn Sampler.

I wish to everyone Happy New Year 2015!! I also wish everyone and from my heart, that each of your dreams come true!

With respect to work, I'm back! Actually I have not stopped doing things, I worked, but I have not posted, that's all.

So, it's time to publish!

Here I put a photo, for you remember this sampler and here is my last step. Still I have not finishing the second band of lace, but I finished the alphabet in Italian cross stitch. In fact after I take the photo, I have read the instructions carefully again because I had already forgotten them.

I'll end the second band, once I work more on this sampler because when it comes to a complicated embroidery, sometimes I take a little bit of time for getting used to those stitches again.

For this sampler I used DMC threads, the embroidery is done on 40 Count Newcastle Linen in ivory color.

See you soon!!

MMD 1660 Unicorn Sampler 04-8
MMD 1660 Unicorn Sampler 04-9g

11 comments:

Vera said...

Maria! This is stunning. Your work is beautiful. Love, love, love this sampler. Will look forward to your updates. Don't wait too long - lol

donnacrafts said...

Oh this is so very beautiful. Your needlework is outstanding. I wish you all the best in 2015.

Patricia said...

Exquisite just exquisite. I would have no idea how to even start that top piece.

Jenny said...

This sampler is simply breathtaking! Your needlework is just amazing....another sampler to love! I am anxiously awaiting your updates! May you have a wonderful 2015 with lots of stitching time :)

Bethany said...

You are doing a lovely job on this piece. The pull work at the top is beautiful. Looking forward to your up dates this year.

Maria del Valle said...

Thank you so much to all by your kind comments!
Yes Vera, it's true! ( lol!) I'd hope that you don't wait too!
Patricia: I followed what the pattern says, it's very clear, fortunately.

Hugs :)

DawnM said...

I Love This. Your progress looks great.

crazyQstitcher said...

Your filet crochet is beautiful. I will watch the panel grow through the year and enjoy your work.

pamina said...

Beautiful work !

Theresa said...

Don't know if I could ever do this one but boy yours looks great!

Serena B said...

Simply stunning!!