Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Friday, 6 February 2015

My start on Eleanor Parr

I am starting on my Eleanor Parr Sampler and am just really enjoying this beautiful sampler so much.  These are my favorite colors and on a cold winter as it as been this year with many overcast, and rainy days a project as this can be one that just makes you feel so good to work on.  I love Eleanor Parr and am really excited to get to start working on some birds soon.  I am using 40 ct. Vintage Sand Dune for my fabric with some Gloriana as well as some other threads that I have had here.  I will post my progress here and in the Scarlet Letter Years FB pages too.  I am making this year the year of more stitching time.  I hope to post again here soon!

3 comments:

Patricia said...

It's look beautiful

Theresa said...

I hope you post soon too, as I love this! your colors look great.

Ruth said...

Really your start. I bought the Eleanor Pharr kit from attic needlework. She has three columns with different colors. Would mind telling me the colors you are using. I love yours.
Thanks so much!!!