Margaret Randolph

Margaret Randolph
Margaret Randolph stitched by Jenny

Translate

Thursday, 5 March 2015

The Kindness of a Stranger


In a day when we see tragedies, horrifying news photos, and unbelievable acts done, we can take comfort that goodness still exists.

Thank you Dawn for sending me a lovely book that I won on this most uplifting Scarlet Letter Blog Stitcher's group!

Dawn included three lovely notecards for my use and a short note stating one can never have enough cards  : )


Thank you, thank you, thank you!  Winter is almost over here although our most recent snowfall shows that winter has so far for us, not lost its grip. 

(a photo of our snow.. and the kids and their friends enjoying a hockey game on our home-made ice rink in the back yard!)


However the seasons DO turn, Spring comes, and kindness and goodness still exist  : )  



Happy stitching everyone!!!  (I will post updates on my SL stitching soon... want to be able to show more than a few stitches' worth of progress!)  I hope everyone is keeping healthy and finding time to stitch during this long winter season! 


Regards,
Theresa

2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Stitching friends really are the best people! I love getting letters and cards from my blogging friends.

Enjoy your book.

Serena B said...

How wonderful for you,what a treat.